- Data and process analysis as well as identification of barriers in daily operations
- Evaluation of the use of technologies for product visualization (e.g. automatic image correction, 3D rendering)
- System integration of a “content hub” for system-supported product data maintenance, interfaces to e.g. GS1 data, and derivation into the PIM system
From the perspective of a retail company, product data from a wide variety of suppliers must be obtained, supplemented and enriched with valuable attributes for e-commerce. For manufacturers, product data is the “new gold” for selling in different channels. Simple product images and meager texts are no longer enough for success today.
- Achievement of a unique product experience compared to competitors
- Attractive visualizations of valuable product functions or details (e.g. 3D visualization)
- Economical implementation of large volumes of product texts and visualizations